Your privacy is important to KM Construction Limited and in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we have developed a Privacy Notice that covers why we collect and use your information. This privacy notice ensures that your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and in a transparent manner.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our privacy practices.
Why we collect and process the data collected
KM Construction Limited will be the Data Controller for the personal data you provide on the KM Construction Limited Enquiry Forms and any other form of electronic communication. The data will be used to identify you and provide the most appropriate support to you from our team.
The information you give will be used to create a record on our IT systems of your task or enquiry; this will enable us to follow up on any related and appropriate support that we might be able to provide.
Who will have access to your data:
- This data is shared with organisations contracted by KM Construction Limited solely to deliver KM Construction Limited business support associated with the service you are being provided.
- The collected information will be accessible by the KM Construction Limited team and its system technical administrators who support the I.T. system. System technical administrators will not use your details in any way.
How long are your details kept
Your details will be retained on our systems in line with KM Construction Limited retention policy for up to 3 years as part of our ongoing training and quality reviews.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right:
- to access the personal data the KM Construction Limited holds on you;
- require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
- to (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing
- for (in certain circumstances) your data to be ‘erased’
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection
The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office are:
Telephone: 01625 545 745 or 0303 123 1113
For help with any of the above rights then please contact us on 01745 583752 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy